The Trimble® Field-IQ™ crop input control system enables productive and efficient functionality for your planting and nutrient and pest management operations. The Field-IQ system works with the TMX-2050 display, FmX® intergrated display and CFX-750™ display.
The field-IQ™ crop input control system provides key precision agricultural functionality for your flow and application control, including:
Variable Rate Application Control
Save on input costs by monitoring and simultaneously varying up to 6 different materials to precisely plant seeds, apply chemicals and broadcast fertilisers.
• Keep as-applied mapping records of inputs
• Adjust your seeds population, fertiliser rates or spray application manually or using prescription created with Farm Works™ Mapping software
• For more efficient fertiliser utilisation, add a GreenSeeker® system.
Automatic Section Control
Increase your profits by avoiding double coverage and eliminating wasted inputs using automatic or manual section control.
• Automatically control up to 48 rows individually for maximum savings and increased yields
• See where you have been and what you have done with overlap detection
• Eliminate overlap by adding Tru Count Air Clutches® and Tru Count LiquiBlock™ Valves.
Monitor real-time seeding information or fertiliser delivery lines and prevent costly planter problems by catching them early before they cause yield reduction.
• See the results of singulation analysis, including information on population, singualtion, skips/multiples, spacing and quality of spacing
Spinner Speed Control
Automatically control spinner speed for spreader application systems.
No products were found matching your selection.