In-Field Yield Monitoring
• During harvest, you can accurately view, map, and record crop yield and moisture data in real-time to instantly understand how well your crop performed. Functionality is dependent on which Trimble display you use.
• Map and compare the performance of different seed varieties throughout your field.
• Determine if grain needs to be stored or dried based on the in-field moisture content.
• Record the amount of grain harvested and loaded onto your trucks.
• Adjust the cut width automatically when traveling over odd-shaped fields, point rows, or other previously harvested areas to improve the accuracy of yield calculations.
In-Office Yield Analysis
• Think of your yield map as an assessment of your crop. You can import your yield map into Farm Works Software® to view and assess the performance of your fields.
• Identify high- and low-performance areas, determine the best seed variety for your farm, reconcile yield maps with the actual load ticket data, and generate reports.
• The assessment of your crop yield will help you develop a plan for your fields the next year. Use the yield map within Farm Works Software to determine why your crop performed the way it did and design a strategy for the land prep and planting season.
Create prescription maps for variable rate application, budget your seed, chemical, and/or fertiliser costs, and create a plan for optimal water management.
Sugarcane Yield Map – 10m Contour
Sugarcane Yield Map Report
No products were found matching your selection.