The Trimble® AG GCS900 Grade Control System with tandem GPS can be installed on scrapers for mass excavation applications. The Trimble AG GCS900 on a scraper with tandem GPS is a full 3D control system that puts the site plan – design surfaces, grades and alignments – inside the cab. Using the tandem GPS antenna configuration, the position is measured.
The on-board computer uses this position information, and compares it to the design elevation to compute cut or fill to grade. This information displays on the Trimble CB460 screen- in plan, profile, cross-section view, or text.
The cut/fill data is passed to the GCS900 lightbars, providing visual guidance to the operator for up/down to grade and right/left to a defined alignment.
The Trimble AG GCS900 on a scraper with tandem GPS is ideal for contractors who require a cost-effective, 3D grade control solution for bulk earthworks. The tandem GPS system is ideal for larger site projects and long-term, multi-phase projects.
Using the Trimble GCS900 with tandem GPS on a scraper allows contractors to significantly improve their productivity and profitability.
• Roads and highways – rough grading
• Large earthmoving projects – dams, reclamation, etc.
• Commercial site prep – pads, grading for large slabs, etc.
• Subdivisions – pads, local infrastructure
• Land reclamation projects
Features and Benefits:
• Significant cost saving
• Less time to completion
• Less rework
• No waiting for stakes to be set
• More accurate, more consistent excavation
• Perform more complex excavation
No products were found matching your selection.