2D Grade Control
A 2D Trimble Grade Control System is an excellent first investment for contractors new to construction technology.
• Use a single laser and laser receiver to measure the lift and tilt of the blade
• Add another laser receiver or a slope sensor to measure the slope of the blade
• Get elevation and slope guidance to get to grade quickly and accurately
Using a 2D system with a grade laser, you can improve your dozer operations on projects such as:
• Road and highway projects
• Land reclamation projects
• Dam and reservoir construction
• New infrastructure projects
Single Elevation Plus Cross-Slope
Single control system uses a laser or sonic receiver to control the lift of the machine blade and the cross-slope for flat, slopework, and finished grading
Dual control system that uses two laser or sonic receivers for higher accuracy lift control. Blade edge can be controlled independently or linked
No products were found matching your selection.