The automatic, self-levelling Spectra Precision® GL412N single grade laser is the most rugged, cost-effective lasers that do three jobs—level, grade, and vertical alignment. Even in harsh job site conditions, the GL412N delivers consistently reliable and accurate performance, enabling you to work faster and smarter.
The rugged GL412N laser can withstand drops of up to one metre (three feet) onto concrete and tripod tip-overs up to 1.5 metres (five feet). This strength, combined with full weatherproofing and dust-proofing, reduces downtime and lowers repair costs over the life of the product.
The GL412N laser system now includes the advanced HL760 Digital Readout (DRO) receiver that provides automatic Grade Match, PlaneLok and Fingerprint function.
Grade Match measures and displays the existing grade over unknown ground. As a consequence it eliminates time consuming and error prone calculations
PlaneLok automatically locks on to an existing horizontal elevation or vertical alignment point which eliminates all drift or possibility of error due to improper calibration or weather.
The unique “Fingerprint” function only accepts the beam from the laser it is paired with.
The CR600 receiver is also an option when a machine mounted display elevation is required.
Features & Benefits
• Menu driven user interface reduces learning time and eliminates complex button pressing to activate advanced features
• RC402N radio remote control allows control of all laser functions from up to 330feet (or 100 metres
• Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and other harsh job site and weather conditions – IP66 environmental rating
• Durable design reduces downtime due to drops and tripod tip-overs
• Automatic Grade Match eliminates time consuming and error prone calculation
• Mask mode eliminates interference with other crews on the job site
• Comes with choice of CR600 or HL760 receivers so you can choose the best option to suit your application
• Levelling Accuracy: ± 1.5 mm/30 m, 1/16“ @ 100 ft, 10 arc seconds
• Operating Diameter: appr. 800 m (2600 feet)
• Grade Range: -10% to +15% (Single Axis GL412N)
• Rotation: 300, 600 rpm
• Laser Type: red diode laser 650 nm
• Laser Class : Class 2,
• Self-Levelling Range: ± 5° (±9%)
• Levelling Indicators: LCD indications and LED flashes
• Radio Range (HL760): up to 100 m (330 ft)
• Power Source: 10.000 mAh NiMH battery pack
• Battery Life: 35 hours NiMH; 50 hours alkaline
• Operating Temperature: -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
• Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
• Tripod Attachments: 5/8 x 11 horizontally and vertically
• Dust and Waterproof: Yes – IP66
• Weight: 3.1 kg (6.8 lbs)
• Low Voltage Indication: LCD battery indicator
• Low Voltage Disconnection: unit shuts off
• Warranty: 5 Years